I am an Ottawa-based Graphic Designer, specializing in branding, website design, and motion graphics. But I love it all!
Graphic design is everywhere you look. It's a unique way to convey messages that impact people in ways they may not realize. Being able to fill the world with colour, pattern and imagery is my passion.
Currently available for employment opportunities.
Algonquin College – Graphic Design Diploma – April, 2018
- An intensive 3-year comprehensive graphic design program
E-Dealer, Graphic Designer (April 2019 – Present)
- EDealer is a website and software supplier for the Automotive Industry
- Designing landing pages and inner pages using templates as well as custom designs
- Updating homepages according to the clients request (headers, footers, and main content)
- Designing creative and original banners, pop-ups, image overlays, etc.
- Followed manufacturer guidlines - applying them to designs
- Gathering content from manufacturer websites to use in my designs
McMillan, Design Intern (March – May, 2018)
- Successfully developed a brand concept from start to finish for a small business in Germany
- Created a corprate powerpoint template for a client
- Created stock photo libraries for brand guidelines
- Collaborated on regular basis with the design team and creative director
- Attended daily stand-up meetings with the design team
Espial, Graphic Designer (May – August, 2017)
- 3 month contract as in-house graphic designer
- Developed advertising, power point presentation decks, trade show signage, branding guidelines, corporate icon library, project/product icon library, social media graphics.
- Successfully developed advertising projects from concept through to completion.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently met deadlines and requirements.
- Created new design themes for the marketing team and collateral materials.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials.