My name is Kyra. I'm an Ottawa-based Graphic Designer. I specialize in branding, logo design, and web design. I've also had lots of experience with digital ads and social media. I think it's really important to fully understand what you (the client) want. So that I can elevate and build off your ideas and bring them to life.
Algonquin College – Graphic Design Diploma – April, 2018
- An intensive 3-year comprehensive graphic design program
E-Dealer, Graphic Designer (April 2019 – Present)
- EDealer is a website and software supplier for the Automotive Industry
- Designing landing pages and inner pages using templates as well as custom designs
- Updating homepages according to the clients request (headers, footers, and main content)
- Designing creative and original banners, pop-ups, image overlays, etc.
- Followed manufacturer guidlines - applying them to designs
- Gathering content from manufacturer websites to use in my designs
McMillan, Design Intern (March – May, 2018)
- Successfully developed a brand concept from start to finish for a small business in Germany
- Created a corprate powerpoint template for a client
- Created stock photo libraries for brand guidelines
- Collaborated on regular basis with the design team and creative director
- Attended daily stand-up meetings with the design team
Espial, Graphic Designer (May – August, 2017)
- 3 month contract as in-house graphic designer
- Developed advertising, power point presentation decks, trade show signage, branding guidelines, corporate icon library, project/product icon library, social media graphics.
- Successfully developed advertising projects from concept through to completion.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently met deadlines and requirements.
- Created new design themes for the marketing team and collateral materials.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials.