I am an Ottawa-based Graphic Designer, specializing in branding, UX/UI, and motion graphics. But I love it all!
Graphic design is everywhere you look. It's a unique way to convey messages that impact people in ways they may not realize. Being able to fill the world with colour, pattern and imagery is my passion.
Currently available for employment opportunities.
Algonquin College – Graphic Design Diploma – April, 2018
- An intensive 3-year comprehensive graphic design program
McMillan – Design Intern – March – May, 2018
- Successfully developed a brand concept from start to finish for a small business in Germany
- Created a corprate powerpoint template for a client
- Created stock photo libraries for brand guidelines
- Collaborated on regular basis with the design team and creative director
- Attended daily stand-up meetings with the design team
Espial – Graphic Designer – May – August, 2017
- 3 month contract as in-house graphic designer
- Developed advertising, power point presentation decks, trade show signage, branding guidelines, corporate icon library, project/product icon library, social media graphics.
- Successfully developed advertising projects from concept through to completion.
- Worked closely with the marketing team to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently met deadlines and requirements.
- Created new design themes for the marketing team and collateral materials.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to design and produce computer-generated artwork for marketing and promotional materials.
Cayenne Creative – Graphic Designer – February - April, 2015
- High School Co-op placement
- Developed concepts and brand identity.
- Attended productions meetings on a weekly basis.
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, In-Design, After Effects, Lightroom, Acrobat
- HTML & CSS
- UX/UI/App Design
- Motion Graphics
- Website Design
- Print Design
- Motion Graphics
- Social Media Graphics